Thursday, September 23, 2010

Start, Stop! Start, Stop!

I'm an Aries, what can I say?

I love coming up with new projects and figuring out how to implement them.  I'm just not great at the "finishing" part.  I get distracted easily.  Hey, I'm also on the cusp of Pisces, the dreamer, so who can blame me?  I'm not sure how other bloggers do this, but my "technique" is to create a draft every time I have an idea for a post.  Perhaps this isn't the right method, since right now I have over 12 drafts just sitting there.  Waiting to be brought to life.  Taunting me with their incompleteness.  Oh, I'm overwhelmed looking at them.

Inhale, exhale.  Okay good.

So what happened with this blog?  I find myself feeling guilty for allowing these drafts to fester away; to shrivel up and get shoved behind the couch.  Also, this blog is supposed to be about dogs, not my attempts at blogging!  What am I doing?  I'm so off-track!

Inhale, exhale.


  • I promise that I'll share with you the news on Bella and our attempts at utilizing Natural Dog Training.
  • I have a good one on something I learned in regards to Harriette (and it happened just a day later... hint: Neil Sattin contacted me - oooh!  I have goosebumps, and I feel like I just got a celebrity's signature).
  • I really want to share my own version of NDT basics.


Yes, there's all that.  I will get around to it, I promise.  I have a feeling that I've had writer's block because I've been keeping a secret.  So in my next post, I wanted to explain why I've been neglecting this poor little blog.  It's no fun to write about, so this little post is just a "teaser" for the explanation to come. 

Here's a hint: